Magic Valley Electric Cooperative: Your Source for Marketing Power
Magic Valley Electric Cooperative (MVEC) is committed to reducing energy usage and utility costs to ensure reliable and affordable electricity for its member-owners. We strive to improve the quality of life for residents of the Rio Grande Valley by providing incentives and marketing assistance to builders and developers selling homes or lots in MVEC new home communities. Take advantage of these unique and mutually beneficial marketing opportunities.
MVEC REBATES FOR BUILDERS
As sponsors of BUILT TO SAVE®, a regional high-performance home program, MVEC has helped to improve the quality of new home construction with its rebate program for builders who build certified energy efficient homes.
The BUILT TO SAVE® program for new home builders is a voluntary program that awards “high-performance” certifications to new homes built to energy-saving standards that are above the minimum building code standards required by law.
MVEC provides a variety of monetary incentives paid directly to builders of BUILT TO SAVE® certified homes based on the energy efficiency HERS rating of their homes.
Each BUILT TO SAVE® home is inspected during construction and tested upon completion by an independent RESNET licensed Home Energy Rater to verify that the home meets the strict requirements of the program in order to qualify for the BUILT TO SAVE® certification.
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MVEC CO-OP ADVERTISING FOR DEVELOPERS
A marketing agreement with RGV New Homes Guide, a quarterly printed and digital magazine in the Rio Grande Valley, provides marketing opportunities for developers of new home communities in MVEC territory.
MARKETING OPPORTUNITY #1:
RGV NEW HOMES GUIDE COMMUNITY ADS
Developers with a community located in MVEC territory qualify for a rebate of $75 on their community ad in the RGV New Homes Guide. Community ads are ¼ page horizontal ads that provide an “at a glance” look at all of a community’s important information including:
• Community photo/plat
• Lot/home price ranges
• Locator map
• Community highlights
• Developer special offers
• School districts
• Downloadable flyers & lot sheets
• Drone videos (optional)
• Features on New Homes Guide social media channels
MARKETING OPPORTUNITY #2:
RGV NEW HOMES GUIDE DISPLAY ADS
Developers advertising their MVEC community qualify for a $300 rebate on their display ad. Display ads are available in half-page and full-page sizes.
Display ads also include a banner ad on www.rgvNewHomesGuide.com that is clickable to the advertiser’s website, providing traffic and sales leads.
For more information, email: email@example.com
MARKETING OPPORTUNITY #3:
DRONE VIDEOS FOR MVEC COMMUNITIES
Drone videos will give potential buyers a bird’s eye view of a community and its surrounding area. These videos will capture the look and feel of a community, thus giving viewers a comprehensive view of the “lay of the land” and nearby attractions. MVEC will provide a complimentary drone video for qualifying communities located in MVEC territory.
MARKETING OPPORTUNITY #4:
SIGNAGE FOR MVEC COMMUNITIES
A community sign will make it easier to find a community and will assist by providing a 24/7 sales tool offering sales and contact information. MVEC offers assistance in producing entrance signage for communities in MVEC territory. Call for details.
QUALIFYING FOR OFFERS
To qualify for all of the offers listed above, builders and developers must be building or developing in a MVEC community. All offers are on a “funds available” basis. See below for additional conditions.
• BUILT TO SAVE® REBATES – The BUILT TO SAVE® program is responsible for determining the eligibility of builder rebates. The rebate amounts are determined by the home’s HERS score as documented and verified by the builder’s third-party Home Energy Rater.
• RGV NEW HOMES GUIDE ADS – Co-op marketing rebates for all advertising in the New Homes Guide must be branded with the “Powered by MVEC” logo. MVEC must pre-approve all advertising ad agreements. Artwork fees are not included.
• DRONE VIDEOS – This is a one-time offer for new home communities that are under development or newly developed and includes the cost of production. MVEC must approve the drone video which must be branded with the “Powered by MVEC” logo. Existing new home communities must have 80% of lots still available for construction.
• SIGNAGE – Artwork to be provided by MVEC in collaboration with RGV New Homes Guide, production and installation of signage to be provided by the developer. MVEC will provide a pre-determined amount to help cover the design cost based on the sign’s specification and cost. The sign must be branded with the “Powered by MVEC” logo.
For more information, contact: Johnathan Sloss, MVEC Business Development Representative, at (956) 289-4055.
© RGV New Homes Guide, 2021. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to RGV New Homes Guide with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.