Community listings found on this website are offered for a fee to builders and developers and are updated with their assistance. All prices and finance claims appearing on this website are subject to change without prior notice.
Please read user agreement before using this web service. By continuing to us rgvnewhomesguide.com, you agree to abide by the conditions of this agreement.
Across Media Marketing, LLC. (GWP), DBA rgvnewhomesguide.com Web Service User Agreement
- Welcome to rgvnewhomesguide.com (“Web Service”). By using this Web Service, you agree to be bound by all of the terms of this Agreement. The Web Service is currently free to all users. Across Media Marketing, LLC (AMM) reserves the right to charge for this Web Service in the future. In such event, we will notify you in advance, and give you an opportunity to subscribe to this Web Service. AMM reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement or to modify any features of this Web Service at any time. By registering for this Web Service and/or continuing to use this Web Service after the posting of Notices regarding such changes, you agree to be bound by such changes.
- This Web Service (including, but not limited to, text, illustrations, photographs, graphics, video and audio content) is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. All individual articles, content and other elements comprising this Web Service are also copyrighted works. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this Web Service.
- (a) Unless expressly stated, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of this Web Service, except that you may download material from this Web Service for your own personal use as follows: you may make one machine readable copy and/or one print copy that is limited to occasional articles of personal interest only. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not distribute any part of this Web Ser
vice over any network, including a local area network, nor sell or offer it for sale. In addition, these files may not be used to construct any kind of database.(b) rgvnewhomesguide.com has been specially designed for presentation of content in a unique format and appearance to our users. Neither you nor any third party shall make use of the contents of the Web Service in any manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights, including copyright or that has not been authorized by us.
(c) Just as rgvnewhomesguide.com requires users to respect our copyrights, and those of our affiliates and partners, we respect the copyrights of others. If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on our site without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify Across Media Marketing, LLC either by mail to: Across Media Marketing, LLC, 1601 North 8th Street, McAllen, Texas 78501 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is only for suspected copyright infringement. Any personal information you provide in your email will be used only for purposes related to your email.
- You are responsible for all statements made or materials posted under your account, including liability for harm caused by such statements or materials. You may not transfer, sell, or otherwise assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Across Media Marketing, LLC and its parent and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement, or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
- This Web Service is available “as is.” Prices are subject to change and Across Media Marketing,LLC. and its advertisers are not liable for any discrepancies. We do not warrant that this Web Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in materials available through this Web Service. We are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to this Web Service. We do not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability for a particular purpose, with respect to this Web Service or any information or goods that are available or advertised through this Web Service. We do not make any representations, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any statement, material or database displayed, uploaded or distributed in this Web Service or available though links in this Web Service. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions in this Web Service. Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, or other destructive materials to this Service, we do not guarantee or warrant that this Web Service or materials that may be downloaded from this Service do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on this Web Service and any materials available through this Web Service, you do so solely at your own risk.
- Across Media Marketing, LLC., and its parent and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents and licensors are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data, in any way related to this Web Service or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies in this Web Service (including without limitation as a result of breach of any warranty or other term of this Agreement). Any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of this Web Service.
- This Agreement may be terminated by either party for any reason at any time. Sections two (2) and five (5) through eight (8) of this Agreement shall survive such termination.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the Commonwealth of Texas.
By Continuing to Use rgvnewhomesguide.com, You Agree to Abide by the Terms of This Agreement.